Every year at the Super Bowl people start betting on some ridiculous things about the game, but this year that’s all changed.
Just kidding. It’s no different.
The crazy prop bets are always fun to take a look at, and this year is no different. You can bet on everything from how many times “Nipple-gate” will be mentioned, to how many time President Trump will tweet during the game. Seriously, they’ve got bets for everything, take a look:
- What color will Pink’s hair be
- Will Pink be airborne for the national anthem
- How long will Pink’s national anthem be
- How many times will the Rocky statue be shown
- What color will Bill Belichick’s shirt be
- Which team owner will be shown first
- How many clips will be shown from Super Bowl 39
- Will Justin Timberlake perform any songs by Prince
- Who will join Justin Timberlake during the halftime show
- What color will the Gatorade by that gets poured on the winning coach
- Will there be a commercial with both Eli and Peyton Manning
Seriously, if there’s something that could be left to chance for the Super Bowl then Vegas has found a way to put money on it. If you want some other prop bets, maybe spread your money around a bit and play the field, there’s more at OddsShark, CBS Sports, and NESN.
© 2018 Corus Radio, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.